- Smash fresh scallops and prawns together and add in some pepper, potato starch and egg white. Beat to form paste. Divide into 2 portions and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok. Knead scallop prawn paste into small balls and deep-fry in the wok over low heat. When cooked, remove and place onto a plate.
- Boil a pot of water. When it starts boiling, knead the other half portion of scallop prawn paste into small balls and blanch in water till cooked. Then remove and place onto the plate.
- Arrange the balls nicely to form the shape of a bunch of grapes.
- Heat oil in the wok again to stir-fry the chilli sauce. Pour in the half-bowl stock before adding seasoning. When boiling, thicken with corn flour and pour over "grape".